Mills Library provides a quiet and convenient place in which to take your proctored examination for your school, college or professional association. The Library is located at 220 Montgomery Street at Bush Street, in San Francisco's Financial District, just two blocks from the Montgomery Street BART station.
Here is what you need to do to take your proctored examination at Mills:
- Contact the library and make an appointment for taking your examination. Proctored examinations may be taken Monday through Friday, from 9am to 6pm. You should make arrangements for your examination at least two weeks in advance of the desired date.
- Contact the organization requiring the exam to advise where and when you will be taking the examination and who will be administering it. The examination materials will be sent directly to the Library staff member administering the examination.
- The Library staff will contact you when your test materials arrive at the Library and will confirm your examination date and time.
- If for some reason you need to reschedule your examination date, you must contact both the library and the organization giving the test.
- The Library's Proctor Fee is $40, payable at the time you take the examination.
- Call the Library to schedule an appointment